- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2205 Plum St, Niskayuna, NY 123093 beds, 2 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $182,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 192 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Lot depth: 300
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 42240005000600020480000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32491364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2205 Plum Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12309, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% less than in Town of Niskayuna, and 74.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12309 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Niskayuna.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12309 home values.
- 2201 Plum St Niskayuna, NY$177K322,028
- 2211 Plum St Niskayuna, NY$156K311,695
- 2215 Plum St Niskayuna, NY$146K211,071
- 2221 Plum St Niskayuna, NY$151K32--
- 2219-2221 Plum St Niskayuna, NY$156K531,925
- 1130 Regent St Niskayuna, NY$142K311,228
- 1120 Regent St Schenectady, NY$148K411,538
- 1110 Regent St Niskayuna, NY$149K411,360
- 1100 Regent St Niskayuna, NY$172K41.52,098
- 1140 Regent St Niskayuna, NY$177K31.51,310
- 2225 Plum St Niskayuna, NY$136K311,242
- 2190 Plaza Schenectady, NY$155K321,548
- 2192 Plaza Schenectady, NY$154K421,568
- 2200 The Plz Niskayuna, NY$139K321,302
- 2188 The Plz Schenectady, NY$162K421,551
- 2210 The Plz Niskayuna, NY$232K42.52,494
- 1160 Regent St Niskayuna, NY$141K311,144
- 1170 Regent St Niskayuna, NY$143K311,144
- 2212 Plum St Niskayuna, NY$178K31.52,033
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!