2205 S 10th St, Saint Louis, MO 631043 beds, 3 baths, 3,132 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $437,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Center Island,Custom Cabinetry,Hearth Room,SolidSurfaceCounter,Walk-In Pantry,Separate Dining,Open Floor Plan,Special Millwork,Some Window Treatmnt,10 foot ceilings,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closets,Some Wood Floors,Fencing,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights,Wood Fence,Burglar Alarm-Owned,Flat Roof,High Spd Connection,Home Protection Plcy,Near Public Trans,Patio,Smoke Alarm/Detec,2nd Floor Laundry,Family Room,Living Room,Loft,6 Panel Door(s),French Door(s),Pocket Door(s),Some Insulated Wndws,Some Tilt-In Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 8
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,132 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 07910001151
- Zillow Home ID: 69816276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2205 S 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Soulard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.4% lower than in Saint Louis, and 72.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Soulard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Soulard home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292