2205 SW 60th Ave, Miami, FL 331552 beds, 1 bath, 1,255 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 58 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1994 for $89,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- MLS #: A1971130
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,255 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 3040120120430
- Zillow Home ID: 44186868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2205 Sw 60th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% less than in Coral Terrace, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33155 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Coral Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 2207 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$326K321,654
- 5988 SW 22nd St # 90 Miami, FL$321K322,047
- 2209 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$320K321,654
- 5912 SW 22nd St Miami, FL$186K21947
- 2211 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$376K422,254
- 2217 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$355K422,253
- 2214 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$298K421,524
- 2220 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$292K321,482
- 2221 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$283K321,679
- 2230 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$293K421,643
- 5900 SW 22nd St Miami, FL$391K642,501
- 2206 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$341K421,425
- 2206 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$269K421,425
- 2208 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$364K211,920
- 2204 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$402K321,531
- 5939 SW 22nd St Miami, FL$339K211,500
- 5929 SW 22nd St Miami, FL$259K321,377
- 2210 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$246K211,629
- 2261 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$282K322,260
- 6014 SW 22nd St Miami, FL$408K32.51,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.