- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2206 E Baltimore St, Baltimore, MD 212313 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,302 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Finished basement, 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,232 sqft
- Lot depth: 84
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 1723 048
- Zillow Home ID: 36440154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2206 E Baltimore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Butcher's Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.7% less than in Baltimore, and 79.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Butcher's Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Butcher's Hill home values.
- 2204 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$358K--12,232
- 2208 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$331K--32,640
- 2210 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$229K--31,842
- 2202 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$360K322,400
- 1 N Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$253K--21,770
- 2212 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$334K32.51,842
- 2200 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$423K332,560
- 3 N Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$220K221,458
- 2214 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$232K--32,232
- 5 N Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$109K--11,458
- 2 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$111K221,000
- 4 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$118K--1816
- 2216 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$258K--32,514
- 7 N Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$150K--11,458
- 6 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$133K--1672
- 8 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$155K--1672
- 9 Tollington Ct # 9 Baltimore, MD$213K--2.51,234
- 9 N Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$312K--11,458
- 10 N Madeira St Baltimore, MD$164K--1720
- 11 N Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$203K--11,458
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!