2206 Manning St, Philadelphia, PA 191032 beds, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 495 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: May 2002 for $135,000
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 33
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 082125000
- Zillow Home ID: 10211142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2206 Manning Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Center City West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% less than in Philadelphia, and 12.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Center City West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City West home values.
- 2208 Manning St Philadelphia, PA$336K12544
- 2204 Manning St Philadelphia, PA$654K211,323
- 2210 Manning St Philadelphia, PA$317K21536
- 2212 Manning St Philadelphia, PA$635K21536
- 2203 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA$1.55M----3,600
- 250 S 22nd St Philadelphia, PA$957K----2,256
- 2201 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA$922K----2,300
- 2205 Spruce St APT 3R Philadelphia, PA--Studio1400
- 2214 Manning St Philadelphia, PA$544K11568
- 248 S 22nd St Philadelphia, PA$984K----1,917
- 2209 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA$1.33M----2,790
- 252-256 S 22nd St Philadelphia, PA$928K432,520
- 2206 Rittenhouse Sq Philadelphia, PA$1.03M3--2,162
- 2216 Manning St Philadelphia, PA$307K21552
- 246 S 22nd St Philadelphia, PA$873K532,333
- 2208 Rittenhouse Sq Philadelphia, PA$1.18M----2,643
- 244 S 22nd St Philadelphia, PA$1.08M----3,312
- 2218 Manning St Philadelphia, PA$539K11544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!