2206 Miami St, Saint Louis, MO 631181 bed, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,789 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 328 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 13054130
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 16540001700
- Zillow Home ID: 2944748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2206 Miami Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marine Villa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 191.4% greater than in Saint Louis, and 951.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marine Villa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marine Villa home values.
- 2204 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$48K11720
- 2210 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$158K--13,264
- 2200 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$271K--44,901
- 2214 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$174K--24,304
- 3619 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$147K--23,306
- 2218 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$40K--21,542
- 2220 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$40K--21,542
- Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$71K--21,632
- 3625 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$38K--11,284
- 2122 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$79K--21,942
- 3614 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K421,620
- 2224 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$154K--43,732
- 3616 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$91K321,950
- 3627 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$175KStudio--5,119
- 3620 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K321,135
- 3631 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$47K--21,796
- 3622 Indiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K--21,986
- 3635 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K--1742
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!