2206 Soho Bay Ct, Tampa, FL 336063 beds, 3 baths, 1,605 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $263,500
- Price/sqft: $164
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 1176651074
- Zillow Home ID: 68589124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2206 Soho Bay Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parkland Estates market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.1% less than in Tampa, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkland Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkland Estates home values.
- 2208 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$109K22.51,605
- 2204 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$112K231,605
- 2220 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$126K32.51,595
- 2206 Soho Bay Ct # VACANT Tampa, FL$125K32.51,595
- 2210 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$343K32.51,605
- 2202 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$312K22.51,432
- 2212 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$302K22.51,432
- 2205 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$331K22.51,605
- 2203 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$315K231,605
- 2207 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$329K32.51,700
- 2215 Soho Bay Ct # SOLD Tampa, FL$120K22.51,432
- 2216 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$311K22.51,432
- 2209 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$331K32.51,605
- 2201 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$297K22.51,432
- 2211 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$309K32.51,432
- 2218 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$319K22.51,605
- 2231 Soho Bay Ct # SOLD Tampa, FL$125K22.51,432
- 2215 Soho Bay Ct Tampa, FL$310K22.51,432
- 2237 Soho Bay Ct # SOLD Tampa, FL$133K32.51,605
- 2239 Soho Bay Ct # SOLD Tampa, FL$132K22.51,605
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.