- Lot: 6,838 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 347 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $38,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $34
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, Heat Fuel \ Electric, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition, Siding \ Brick, Style \ Ranch, Basement Type \ Crawl Space, Cooling \ Central Air, Porch \ Front, Wall Type \ Drywall, Water Heater \ Electric, Attic \ No Attic, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Year Blt Desc \ Actual, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Heat Pump, Structure \ Brick, Interior \ Dryer Hookup, Interior \ Washer Hookup, Appl Equip \ Electric Cooking, Interior \ Eat-In-Kitchen, Flooring \ Laminate, Fenced \ Rear Only, Fenced \ Chain Link
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: S0071681007
- Zillow Home ID: 12542943
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $28-65K.
Market guideZillow predicts Bellemeade home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Richmond as a whole. Among Bellemeade homes, this home is valued 25.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bellemeade, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Richmond, and 92.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bellemeade home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bellemeade home values.
|2204 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$50K||3||1.5||1,261|
|2208 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$73K||2||2||1,596|
|2202 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$46K||3||1||988|
|2210 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$52K||3||1||960|
|2200 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$46K||--||1||992|
|2212 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$83K||3||2||1,280|
|2207 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$44K||2||1||960|
|2205 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$45K||3||1||960|
|2209 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$45K||3||1.25||960|
|2203 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$45K||3||1||960|
|2211 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$43K||2||1||1,053|
|2214 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$95K||2||2||2,076|
|2201 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$45K||3||1||960|
|2213 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$43K||2||1||901|
|2216 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$44K||3||1.5||988|
|2215 Warwick Ave Richmond, VA||$43K||3||1||901|
|2206 Wright Ave Richmond, VA||$41K||2||1||679|
|2204 Wright Ave Richmond, VA||$42K||3||1||912|
|2208 Wright Ave Richmond, VA||$40K||2||1||845|
|2264 Afton Ave Richmond, VA||--||--||65||31,192|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!