2206 Willingham Dr, Albany, GA 317213 beds, 2 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $48,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Parcel #: 00208/00001/061
- Zillow Home ID: 76407392
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2206 Willingham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% less than in Albany, and 54.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31721 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31721 home values.
- 2204 Willingham Dr Albany, GA$88K321,428
- 2208 Willingham Dr Albany, GA$97K321,568
- 5615 Randall Ln GA$46K311,246
- 5523 Randall Ln Albany, GA--311,029
- 2210 Willingham Dr GA$57K31.51,240
- 5602 Randall Ln GA--------
- 5619 Randall Ln GA$68K321,474
- 2211 Willingham Dr Albany, GA--31.51,356
- 2208 Austin Dr Albany, GA$81K311,566
- 5604 Randall Ln GA$56K21864
- 5403 Randall Ln Albany, GA$65K321,508
- 2117 Willingham Dr GA--------
- 2209 Howard Dr Albany, GA$46K----1,216
- 5621 Randall Ln Albany, GA$103K--21,666
- 2212 Willingham Dr GA$48K31.51,170
- 2213 Willingham Dr GA--321,456
- 2210 Austin Dr GA$64K321,196
- 5616 Randall Ln Albany, GA$48K----1,512
- 5618 Randall Ln Albany, GA$45K311,100
- 2215 Howard Dr Albany, GA----11,044
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292