2207 17th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941165 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,556 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,150,000
- Price/sqft: $429
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Water
- New electrical & plumbing. Permitted Guest Suite apt w/separate entrance.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,680 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2332 001A
- Zillow Home ID: 15119799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2207 17th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inner Parkside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Francisco, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Inner Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inner Parkside home values.
- 2201 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M--12,100
- 2215 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$891K321,735
- 721 Rivera St San Francisco, CA$873K--11,175
- 2219 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$981K311,085
- 2225 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$951K--11,000
- 727 Rivera St San Francisco, CA$1.51M332,370
- 2229 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$948K--11,525
- 2233 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.14M421,823
- 735 Rivera St San Francisco, CA$769K21832
- 2195-2197 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.23M--23,042
- 710 Rivera St San Francisco, CA$1M211,291
- 2237 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$964K--11,400
- 716 Rivera St San Francisco, CA$1.13M321,811
- 2208 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.03M322,100
- 2222 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M321,758
- 2212 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.39M332,170
- 2216 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.47M332,622
- 2202 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M311,852
- 2200 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$947K--11,150
- 2204 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.39M412,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.