- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2207 Dickens St, Mobile, AL 366173 beds, 1 bath, 1,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: R022902440022147
- Zillow Home ID: 51005921
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2207 Dickens Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mobile market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 55.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% less than in Mobile Metro, and 119.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mobile home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mobile home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,748 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1983
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 2205 Dickens St Mobile, AL$64K321,756
- 2209 Dickens St Mobile, AL$60K--21,557
- 2203 Dickens St Mobile, AL$30K--1828
- 2208 Dickens St Mobile, AL$84K--11,012
- 2204 Craft Ct Mobile, AL$63K--21,492
- 2213 Dickens St Mobile, AL$91K322,234
- 2201 Dickens St Mobile, AL$62K--11,541
- 2202 Dickens St Mobile, AL$58K311,428
- 2201 Craft Ct Mobile, AL$69K--21,492
- 2217 Dickens St Mobile, AL$57K--21,328
- 2167 Dickens St Mobile, AL$34K4--1,260
- 2208 Craft Ct Mobile, AL$59K321,323
- 2250 Dickens St Mobile, AL$69K--11,626
- 2202 Craft Ct Mobile, AL$57K--21,492
- 2170 Dickens St Mobile, AL$35K--21,248
- 2209 Osage St Mobile, AL$33K--1756
- 2165 Dickens St Mobile, AL$67K21928
- 2251 Dickens St Mobile, AL$64K321,519
- 2212 Craft Ct Mobile, AL$82K321,960
- 2213 Osage St Mobile, AL$33K--1884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!