2207 Foxhall Rd NW, Washington, DC 200072 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,010,000
- Price/sqft: $601
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: 1341 0855
- Zillow Home ID: 434245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2207 Foxhall Road Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berkley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% less than in Washington, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkley home values.
- 2203 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$1.32M422,118
- Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$1.27M221,680
- 4411 W St NW Washington, DC$1.72M453,617
- 2200 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$1.84M54.53,787
- 4414 W St NW Washington, DC$3.11M54.54,329
- 4409 W St NW Washington, DC$1.63M453,069
- 4412 W St NW Washington, DC$3.2M55.54,375
- 4412 W St NW Washington, DC$1.82M55.55,465
- 4501 W St NW Washington, DC$1.79M55.53,882
- 4407 W St NW Washington, DC$1.52M54.52,790
- 4410 W St NW Washington, DC$3.4M663,834
- 2101 Dunmore Ln NW Washington, DC$4.78M458,568
- 4509 W St NW Washington, DC$2.29M523,704
- 4405 W St NW Washington, DC$1.42M54.52,790
- 2205 Foxboro Pl NW Washington, DC$1.89M44.53,908
- 2105 Dunmore Ln NW Washington, DC$4.12M66.54,272
- 4408 W St NW Washington, DC$3.23M54.56,002
- 2203 Foxboro Pl NW Washington, DC$1.67M774,919
- 2100 Dunmore Ln NW Washington, DC$4.77M667,104
- 2301 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$6.06M----4,475
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.