- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2207 Mather Ave, Elkhart, IN 465172 beds, 824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,502 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 192 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 824 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 200616130012000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50611584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2207 Mather Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 55.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% less than in Elkhart, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46517 home values.
- 2209 Mather Ave Elkhart, IN$57K21950
- 2203 Mather Ave Elkhart, IN$52K3--864
- 2201 Mather Ave Elkhart, IN$52K2--896
- 2213 Mather Ave Elkhart, IN$53K2--784
- Mather Ave Elkhart, IN$52K------
- 2217 Mather Ave Elkhart, IN$53K21768
- 2135 Mather Ave Elkhart, IN$65K2--1,768
- 2206 Morehouse Ave Elkhart, IN$110K3--2,154
- 505 E Dinehart Ave Elkhart, IN$97K3--1,749
- 2131 Mather Ave Elkhart, IN$52K2--1,296
- 2204 Mather Ave Elkhart, IN$53K2--896
- 2202 Mather Ave Elkhart, IN$46K2--940
- 2223 Mather Ave Elkhart, IN$95K40.52,358
- 2222 Morehouse Ave Elkhart, IN$47K2--884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!