2207 Tivy Valley Rd, Sanger, CA 936573 beds, 2 baths, 1,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call 559-875-7521.
- Lot: 6.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $299,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- Parking: 384 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,647 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 668
- Lot width: 411
- Parcel #: 15812043
- Zillow Home ID: 18643956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2207 Tivy Valley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93657 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% lower than in Sanger, and 31.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 93657 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sanger.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93657 home values.
- 20011 E Weldon Ave Sanger, CA$548K322,834
- 1844 N Piedra Rd Sanger, CA$118K------
- 1818 N Piedra Rd Sanger, CA$276K31.52,181
- 2183 Tivy Valley Rd Sanger, CA$137K----1,725
- 1786 N Piedra Rd Sanger, CA$92K21968
- 2289 Tivy Valley Rd Sanger, CA$176KStudio--1,308
- 1681 N Piedra Rd Sanger, CA--------
- 20431 Thermal Rd Sanger, CA$131K------
- 1717 N Piedra Rd Sanger, CA$445K333,372
- 2349 Tivy Valley Rd Sanger, CA$109K------
- 0 Thermal Rd Sanger, CA--Studio----
- 20123 Thermal Rd Sanger, CA--------
- 1790 N Piedra Rd Sanger, CA$188K21.751,543
- 2214 Tivy Valley Rd Sanger, CA$108K211,350
- 2244 Tivy Valley Rd Sanger, CA$137K31.751,597
- 2382 Tivy Valley Rd Sanger, CA$434K32.52,414
- 2419 Tivy Valley Rd Sanger, CA$191K31.751,514
- 20117 E Trimmer Springs Rd Sanger, CA$2.91M3614,397
- 2431 Tivy Valley Rd Sanger, CA$102K21704
- 2443 Tivy Valley Rd Sanger, CA$99K11520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292