2208 5th St, Sacramento, CA 958182 beds, 2 baths, 1,658 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- Parking: Garage, 1 space, 388 sqft
- Living/Dining Combination,stainless steel appliances,Brazilian mahogany wood floors,2 BR,open kitchen,2.5 Ba
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,658 sqft
- Parcel #: 00903800080000
- Zillow Home ID: 79558740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2208 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.8% less than in Sacramento, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95818 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95818 home values.
- 2212 5th St Sacramento, CA$230K22.5875
- 2204 5th St Sacramento, CA$289K22.51,658
- 2208 Davini Ln Sacramento, CA$223K22.5796
- 2204 Davini Ln Sacramento, CA$328K22.51,480
- 2212 Davini Ln Sacramento, CA$251K231,503
- 2215 Davini Ln Sacramento, CA$225K22.5796
- 426 V St Sacramento, CA$218K22.5773
- 2214 Davini Ln Sacramento, CA$252K22.51,488
- 2209 5th St Sacramento, CA$276K21900
- 2215 5th St Sacramento, CA$267K21829
- 500 V St Sacramento, CA$367K41.51,455
- 412 V St APT A Sacramento, CA$179K111,100
- 412 V St APT B Sacramento, CA--321,400
- 412 V St Sacramento, CA$301K------
- 402 V St Sacramento, CA$289K21850
- 2226 5th St Sacramento, CA--21611
- 427 V St Sacramento, CA$320K------
- 431 V St Sacramento, CA$286K------
- 508 V St Sacramento, CA$366K311,415
- 408 V St Sacramento, CA$289K221,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292