- Lot: 1,219 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 6 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $424
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $399,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $343
- MLS #: ML81452684
- Keller Williams Realty San Jose Gat...
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space, 252 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Granite, Communications \ Cable TV, Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Other, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,163 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 44
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 45534008
- Zillow Home ID: 19700628
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $450-880K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is 47.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.2% higher than in San Jose, and 9.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org