2208 Old Government St, Mobile, AL 366062 beds, 3 baths, 1,700 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 134 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 1987 for $37,900
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 211168
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: R022907240006246
- Zillow Home ID: 51013850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2208 Old Government Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carlen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 49.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% higher than in Mobile, and 131.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carlen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carlen home values.
- 2206 Old Government St Mobile, AL$101K311,138
- 213 Westwood St Mobile, AL$97K222,056
- 2250 Old Government St Mobile, AL$117K--21,260
- 2204 Old Government St Mobile, AL$145K311,478
- Old Government St Mobile, AL$136K32936
- 2208 Old Govt St Mobile, AL$66K222,200
- 211 Westwood St Mobile, AL$54K21877
- 2252 Old Government St Mobile, AL$203K321,850
- 2202 Old Government St Mobile, AL$146K--21,698
- 212 Westwood St Mobile, AL$100K--11,590
- 209 Westwood St Mobile, AL--------
- 2209 Old Government St Mobile, AL$77K--11,170
- 2207 Old Government St Mobile, AL$98K--21,498
- 210 Westwood St Mobile, AL--------
- 228 Crenshaw St Mobile, AL$85K311,032
- 2254 Old Government St Mobile, AL$140K311,800
- 2205 Old Government St Mobile, AL$99K211,366
- 2200 Old Government St Mobile, AL$52K--1720
- 226 Crenshaw St Mobile, AL$82K--1936
- 250 Westwood St Mobile, AL$129K--11,745
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!