- New roof in 2004 (30 year shingles)
- Vinyl siding
- All new windows, entry doors & garage doors
- Beautiful front porch with swing
- Private deck off master bedroom
- Entire house recently painted with neutral palette
- New flooring and custom trim in every room
- All bathrooms have been completely redone including new vanities/sinks, toilets & shower/bathtub
- Open concept layout on main level
- Completely renovated kitchen with new TrafficMaster Allure flooring, maple cabinets (w/ cushion close feature), countertops, stove, ceiling fan, track lighting, and newer dishwasher and fridge
- Large master bedroom with walk-in closet, ensuite bath, and large private deck
- 1st and 2nd floor laundry chute
- New 50 gal 12 year water heater
- Lot: 7,236 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 2,042 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,766 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 0572C00011000000
- Zillow Home ID: 59856619
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 15017 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for South Fayette Township as a whole. Among 15017 homes, this home is valued 51% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 15017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in South Fayette Township, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 15017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Fayette Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15017 home values.
- 1901 Mayview RdStudio, -- baths
19,800 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 1038 Ryeland Ct3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,216 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1977
Nearby Schools in South Fayette Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!