2209 Carter Ave, Nashville, TN 372063 beds, 1 bath, 1,082 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,082 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 355
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 08303021700
- Zillow Home ID: 41102415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2209 Carter Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37206 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% greater than in Nashville, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37206 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37206 home values.
- 2213 Carter Ave Nashville, TN$318K432,551
- 2207 Carter Ave Nashville, TN$211K211,269
- 1400 Campbell Cir Nashville, TN$67K22864
- 1402 Campbell Cir Nashville, TN$67K22864
- 1401 Campbell Cir Nashville, TN$66K22864
- 2215 Carter Ave Nashville, TN$246K431,878
- 2203 Carter Ave Nashville, TN$316K522,794
- 1403 Campbell Cir Nashville, TN$65K22864
- 1404 Campbell Cir Nashville, TN$100K221,143
- 1101 Campbell St Nashville, TN$241K321,696
- 2210 Carter Ave # A Nashville, TN$96K31954
- 2210 Carter Ave Nashville, TN$97K21750
- 1406 Campbell Cir Nashville, TN$77K22864
- 2217 Carter Ave Nashville, TN$220K311,486
- 1408 Campbell Cir Nashville, TN$99K22864
- 2208 Carter Ave # B Nashville, TN$123K421,500
- 2212 Carter Ave Nashville, TN$211K411,458
- 1107 Campbell St Nashville, TN$223K31.51,792
- 2207 Chase Ave Nashville, TN$79K22864
- 2218 Carter Ave Nashville, TN$279K432,261
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292