- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2209 Hauser Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900163 beds, 2 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,072 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $270
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1931
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 5063006083
- Zillow Home ID: 20596964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2209 Hauser Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
2,311 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1939
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 2205 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA$471K211,130
- 2215 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA$780K854,019
- 2219 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA$541K631,546
- 2123 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA$740K832,913
- 2223 Hauser Blvd APT 4 Los Angeles, CA$778K853,827
- 2128 Carmona Ave Los Angeles, CA$512K321,596
- 2132 Carmona Ave Los Angeles, CA$509K221,426
- 2200 Carmona Ave Los Angeles, CA$462K411,382
- 2124 Carmona Ave Los Angeles, CA$480K321,398
- 2227 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA$511K221,204
- 2117 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA$647K632,996
- 2204 Carmona Ave Los Angeles, CA$466K111,070
- 2120 Carmona Ave Los Angeles, CA$956K1174,982
- 2208 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA$490K221,122
- 2204 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA$336K22582
- 2208 Carmona Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.08M1163,351
- 2115 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA$943K84.753,840
- 2116 Carmona Ave Los Angeles, CA$995K----4,918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.