2209 Kerwin Dr, Saint Louis, MO 631363 beds, 1 bath, 1,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 82 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $27,500
- Price/sqft: $27
- MLS #: 14036242
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 242 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 11F120052
- Zillow Home ID: 2647638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2209 Kerwin Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63136 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 80.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% greater than in Moline Acres, and 316.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63136 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moline Acres.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63136 home values.
- 2213 Kerwin Dr Saint Louis, MO$61K311,150
- 9700 Edgefield Dr Saint Louis, MO$48K311,150
- 9708 Edgefield Dr Saint Louis, MO$45K31.51,014
- 2208 Lovett Dr Saint Louis, MO$48K311,014
- 2212 Lovett Dr Saint Louis, MO$67K311,135
- 9714 Edgefield Dr Saint Louis, MO$75K311,190
- 2217 Kerwin Dr Saint Louis, MO$56K311,014
- 2208 Kerwin Dr Saint Louis, MO$56K321,014
- 2201 Collett Dr Saint Louis, MO$63K321,014
- 2218 Lovett Dr Saint Louis, MO$67K311,014
- 9720 Edgefield Dr Saint Louis, MO$46K311,150
- 2224 Lovett Dr Saint Louis, MO$47K311,014
- 2200 Collett Dr Saint Louis, MO$51K311,014
- 2221 Kerwin Dr Saint Louis, MO$56K311,014
- 2209 Collett Dr Saint Louis, MO$64K311,224
- 2211 Lovett Dr Saint Louis, MO$58K321,014
- 2218 Kerwin Dr Saint Louis, MO$52K311,150
- 9701 Edgefield Dr Saint Louis, MO$47K311,014
- 2215 Lovett Dr Saint Louis, MO$45K311,161
- 2207 Lovett Dr Saint Louis, MO$42K311,014
Nearby Schools in Moline Acres
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.