- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2209 Villano Ave, Orlando, FL 328183 beds, 2 baths, 1,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,686 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 132228352401200
- Zillow Home ID: 46114477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2209 Villano Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 315.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 217.1% higher than in Pine Hills, and 728.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
- 2213 Villano Ave Orlando, FL$95K321,630
- 2205 Villano Ave Orlando, FL$63K321,856
- 2210 Winnetka Ct Orlando, FL$99K421,692
- 2206 Winnetka Ct Orlando, FL$80K321,476
- 2217 Villano Ave Orlando, FL$67K321,312
- 2214 Winnetka Ct Orlando, FL$103K422,011
- 2201 Villano Ave Orlando, FL$69K321,508
- 2202 Winnetka Ct Orlando, FL$71K321,344
- 2208 Villano Ave Orlando, FL$91K321,548
- 2218 Winnetka Ct Orlando, FL$107K321,581
- 2212 Villano Ave Orlando, FL$80K321,636
- Gamble Dr Orlando, FL$111K421,577
- Winnetka Ct Orlando, FL$71K321,344
- 2221 Villano Ave Orlando, FL$80K321,474
- 6707 Ambassador Dr Orlando, FL$71K321,397
- 2216 Villano Ave Orlando, FL$54K21.5965
- 6710 Derrick Dr Orlando, FL$71K321,595
- 2222 Winnetka Ct Orlando, FL$116K421,779
- 6701 Ambassador Dr Orlando, FL$87K321,704
- Anoka Dr Orlando, FL$95K321,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!