2209 Windsor Dr, Richardson, TX 750823 beds, 2 baths, 2,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 11 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2009
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 12195963
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,161 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 117
- Parcel #: 42039500060150000
- Zillow Home ID: 27161815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2209 Windsor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Owens Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.1% greater than in Richardson, and 12.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Owens Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richardson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Owens Park home values.
- 2207 Windsor Dr Richardson, TX$260K432,876
- 2213 Windsor Dr Richardson, TX$260K--3.52,724
- 1 Chelsey Cir Richardson, TX$193K33.52,304
- 1713 Chelsey Ln Richardson, TX$201K32.52,124
- 2205 Windsor Dr Richardson, TX$255K43.52,738
- 2 Chelsey Cir Richardson, TX$203K32.52,594
- 2208 Windsor Dr Richardson, TX$279K432,971
- 3 Chelsey Cir Richardson, TX$198K332,495
- 2210 Windsor Dr Richardson, TX$269K42.52,548
- 1711 Chelsey Ln Richardson, TX$259K443,786
- 2206 Windsor Dr Richardson, TX$303K43.53,111
- 2215 Windsor Dr Richardson, TX$343K33.52,829
- 2212 Windsor Dr Richardson, TX$319K32.52,556
- 2203 Windsor Dr Richardson, TX$243K32.52,535
- 2204 Windsor Dr Richardson, TX$316K432,850
- 4 Chelsey Cir Richardson, TX$188K32.52,298
- 9 Chelsey Cir Richardson, TX--------
- 10 Chelsey Cir Richardson, TX--------
- 1709 Chelsey Ln Richardson, TX$201K32.52,282
- 1712 Woodcreek Dr Richardson, TX$186K322,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292