- Lot: 4,573 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Views: 3,198 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $1,250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $839
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Access - Alley, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Parcel #: 02812205000
- Zillow Home ID: 16126061
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $679K-1.21M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 42.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 65.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% less than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|225 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$791K||3||1||1,024|
|205 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.44M||2||3||2,720|
|231 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.28M||2||2||2,400|
|241 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.8M||5||2||2,045|
|2990 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.6M||2||2||1,542|
|191 12TH Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$984K||Studio||--||--|
|21010 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.03M||2||1||1,281|
|2980 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$2.02M||4||2||1,720|
|210 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$865K||2||3||1,355|
|21016 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$780K||2||2||1,064|
|220 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$736K||2||1||596|
|181 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.92M||2||2||1,974|
|200 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$749K||2||1||780|
|251 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$790K||3||1||1,122|
|224 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$759K||1||1||906|
|2974 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||--||3||2.5||1,484|
|190 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.52M||3||3||2,119|
|21030 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.97M||3||3||2,207|
|230 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$786K||1||1||468|
|175 12th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$791K||2||1||1,041|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!