221 3rd St, Crystal Lake, IL 600144 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- 76 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- MLS #: 08561884
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1432427017
- Zillow Home ID: 111510964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 221 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 977.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 221 3rd St Crystal Lake, IL$106K------
- 227 3rd St Crystal Lake, IL$123K----1,992
- 233 3rd St Crystal Lake, IL$143K3--1,388
- 30 Gates St Crystal Lake, IL$114K----1,644
- 228 3rd St Crystal Lake, IL$125K----856
- 20-22-24 Gates St Crystal Lake, IL$112K----1,405
- 241 3rd St Crystal Lake, IL$149K------
- 224 2nd St Crystal Lake, IL$137K2--1,352
- 216 2nd St Crystal Lake, IL$181K321,440
- 230 2nd St Crystal Lake, IL$167K----1,274
- Gates St Crystal Lake, IL--------
- 25 Gates St Crystal Lake, IL$254K4--2,120
- 210 2nd St Crystal Lake, IL$179K31.51,455
- 234 2nd St Crystal Lake, IL$109K----1,176
- 206 2nd St Crystal Lake, IL$112K41.51,344
- 34 Gates St Crystal Lake, IL$115K3--1,296
- 15 Gates St Crystal Lake, IL$264K652,746
- 37 Gates St Crystal Lake, IL$198K211,621
- 33 Gates St Crystal Lake, IL$222K4--2,566
- 11 Gates St Crystal Lake, IL$140K----1,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!