- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
221 56th St NE, Washington, DC 200193 beds, 1 bath, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 2,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $170,000
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 5249 0112
- Zillow Home ID: 514225
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 221 56th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Corner, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 131.5% higher than in Washington, and 91.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Corner home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Corner home values.
- 223 56th St NE Washington, DC$234K311,216
- 217 56th St NE Washington, DC$191K31800
- 215 56th St NE Washington, DC$227K331,312
- 227 56th St NE Washington, DC$292K32.51,504
- 229 56th St NE Washington, DC$201K31800
- 233 56th St NE Washington, DC$193K311,040
- 5606 Blaine St NE Washington, DC$198K211,047
- 5602 Blaine St NE Washington, DC$195K211,136
- 5608 Blaine St NE Washington, DC$183K21800
- 5612 Blaine St NE Washington, DC$229K31.51,160
- 5600 Blaine St NE Washington, DC$191K21992
- 235 56th St NE Washington, DC$185K21800
- 204 56th Pl NE Washington, DC$189K41.51,240
- 206 56th Pl NE Washington, DC$186K41.51,240
- 208 56th Pl NE Washington, DC$186K41.51,240
- 210 56th Pl NE Washington, DC$233K53.51,490
- 5614 Blaine St NE Washington, DC$165K31900
- 239 56th St NE Washington, DC$199K21800
- 220 56th Pl NE Washington, DC$260K521
- 5616 Blaine St NE Washington, DC$165K31900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.