221 95th St, Brooklyn, NY 112093 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 47 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $120,771
- Price/sqft: $646
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 061130057
- Zillow Home ID: 30701606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 221 95th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Hamilton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 350% higher than in New York, and 76.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Hamilton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.
- 223 95th St Brooklyn, NY--11.51,216
- 217 95th St Brooklyn, NY$772K----1,786
- 215 95th St Brooklyn, NY$903K331,235
- 225 95th St Brooklyn, NY$1.16M----1,585
- 213 95th St Brooklyn, NY$862K----1,280
- 229 95th St Brooklyn, NY$1.13M----1,944
- 218 94th St Brooklyn, NY$861K----1,216
- 222 94th St Brooklyn, NY$768K----1,216
- 233 95th St APT 3B Brooklyn, NY------622
- 233 95th St APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$297K----449
- 233 95th St APT 1B Brooklyn, NY$252K----628
- 233 95th St APT 1C Brooklyn, NY$248K----645
- 233 95th St APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$254K----595
- 233 95th St APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$253K----622
- 233 95th St APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$249K----645
- 216 94th St Brooklyn, NY$724K----1,216
- 224 94th St Brooklyn, NY$770K----1,216
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292