- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
221 Belhaven Ave, Daly City, CA 940153 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $366
- Finished basement, 390 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 600 sqft
- Room count: 8
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 008350470
- Zillow Home ID: 15473647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 221 Belhaven Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% lower than in Daly City, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94015 home values.
- 223 Belhaven Ave Daly City, CA$634K321,320
- 219 Belhaven Ave Daly City, CA$657K331,130
- 217 Belhaven Ave Daly City, CA$697K431,620
- 227 Belhaven Ave Daly City, CA$639K321,120
- 24 Ridgefield Ave Daly City, CA$625K42.51,170
- 30 Ridgefield Ave Daly City, CA$620K321,190
- 20 Ridgefield Ave Daly City, CA$749K331,730
- 215 Belhaven Ave Daly City, CA$644K331,230
- 231 Belhaven Ave Daly City, CA$710K331,580
- 34 Ridgefield Ave Daly City, CA$625K321,170
- 16 Ridgefield Ave Daly City, CA$640K321,170
- 38 Ridgefield Ave Daly City, CA$627K321,190
- 10 Ridgefield Ave Daly City, CA$657K321,195
- 398 Palomar Dr Daly City, CA$741K421,380
- 211 Belhaven Ave Daly City, CA$648K531,230
- 235 Belhaven Ave Daly City, CA$646K321,260
- 224 Belhaven Ave Daly City, CA$627K321,180
- 399 Palomar Dr Daly City, CA$652K421,380
- 228 Belhaven Ave Daly City, CA$721K331,924
- 44 Ridgefield Ave Daly City, CA$692K531,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!