This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $36-118K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- All time views: 3,185
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $57,900
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Other
- AC\Ventilation \ Other-See Remarks
- Appliances \ Other-See Remarks
- Driveway \ Other-See Remarks
- Extra Rooms \ Other-See Remarks
- Fireplace Details \ Other-See Remarks
- Foundation\Basement \ Other-See Remarks
- Fuel Source \ Other-See Remarks
- Heat Delivery \ Other-See Remarks
- Interior Features \ Other-See Remarks
- Lot Description \ Other-See Remarks
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Other-See Remarks
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalks
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights
- Roof \ Other-See Remarks
- Sewer \ Other-See Remarks
- Style \ Other-See Remarks
- Water \ Other-See Remarks
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 137 ft
- Lot width: 40 ft
- Parcel #: 0472103000
- Zillow Home ID: 14952893
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Old Town
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!