A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- All time views: 9,056
- HOA Fee: $6,000/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $10,200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $924
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Parking Description: Driveway
- Roof Description: Barrel Roof
- Rooms Description: Media Room
- Sewer Description: Municipal Sewer
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Type of Property: Single
- Design: Detached
- Equipment: Disposal
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- First Floor Entry
- Closet Cabinetry
- Cooking Island
- Foyer Entry
- Rooms Description: Other
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Design Description: Two Story
- Equipment: Electric Water Heater
- Equipment: Icemaker
- Exterior Lighting
- Front Exposure: West
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Built-In Grill
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Subdivision Information: Park Info
- Water Description: Other
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Parking Description: Pavers
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Subdivision Information: Community Tennis Courts
- Rooms Description: Great Room
- Master Bathroom Description: Dual Sinks
- Master Bathroom Description: Separate Tub & Shower
- Master Bathroom Description: Spa
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Master Bathroom Description: 2 Master Bathrooms
- Type of Association: Homeowners
- Membership Purch Rqd: Yes
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Yearly
- Section: 32
- Master Bathroom Description: Bidet
- Lot Description: 4 To Less Than 1 Acre Lot
- Type of Contingencies: No Contingencies
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 3
- Folio Number: 03-41-32-023-0090
- Subdivision Name: COCOPLUM SEC 2 PLAT A
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 11,042 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0341320230090
- Zillow Home ID: 43921203
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Coral Gables is $18,064.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Coral Gables is $15,314.
Homes like this sold for $6.05-10.25M.
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.4% greater than in Coral Gables, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coral Gables.
Nearby Schools in Coral Gables
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.