221 E Jefferson St, Sandusky, OH 448703 beds, 3,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,630 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $179,900
- Price/sqft: $57
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,144 sqft
- Lot depth: 66
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 5600653000
- Zillow Home ID: 33777081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 221 E Jefferson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44870, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Sandusky, and 25.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44870 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandusky.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44870 home values.
- E Jefferson St Sandusky, OH$89K------
- 428 Wayne St Sandusky, OH$71K211,080
- 427 Hancock St Sandusky, OH$126K432,650
- 423 Hancock St Sandusky, OH$118K--43,409
- 224 E Jefferson St Sandusky, OH$119K31.51,868
- 421 Huron Ave Sandusky, OH$160K41.52,928
- 428 Wayne St Sandusky, OH$537K44.57,380
- 230 E Jefferson St Sandusky, OH$92K21.51,348
- 220 E Jefferson St Sandusky, OH$114K321,932
- 505 Hancock St Sandusky, OH$97K222,425
- 411 Huron Ave Sandusky, OH$64K422,261
- 507 Hancock St Sandusky, OH--------
- 514 Wayne St Sandusky, OH$337K53.54,040
- 214 E Adams St Sandusky, OH$169K422,780
- 518 Wayne St Sandusky, OH$380K53.54,343
- 521 Hancock St Sandusky, OH$358K54.54,377
- 210 E Adams St Sandusky, OH$174K42.53,166
- 412 Hancock St Sandusky, OH$119K--31,788
- 412 Hancock St Sandusky, OH$93KStudio----
- 416 Hancock St Sandusky, OH$135K422,634
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292