- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1980
- Views: 3,231 all time views
- HOA Fee: $250
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $740,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $526
- Parking: 390 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Slate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,406 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 16033001
- Zillow Home ID: 19517814
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $636K-1.08M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94043 home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Mountain View as a whole. Among 94043 homes, this home is valued 9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% higher than in Mountain View, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94043 home values.
|221 Easy St APT 2 Mountain View, CA||$822K||3||1.5||1,406|
|221 Easy St APT 3 Mountain View, CA||$656K||2||1.5||1,040|
|221 Easy St APT 4 Mountain View, CA||$659K||2||1.5||1,040|
|221 Easy St APT 5 Mountain View, CA||$695K||2||2||1,136|
|221 Easy St APT 6 Mountain View, CA||$686K||2||1.5||1,136|
|221 Easy St APT 7 Mountain View, CA||$688K||2||2||1,136|
|227 Easy St Mountain View, CA||$1.51M||--||--||3,284|
|211 Easy St Mountain View, CA||--||2||1||967|
|221 Easy St APT 8 Mountain View, CA||$691K||2||2.5||1,136|
|221 Easy St APT 9 Mountain View, CA||$679K||2||1.5||1,136|
|221 Easy St Mountain View, CA||$629K||2||1.5||1,005|
|229 Easy St Mountain View, CA||$1.52M||--||--||3,284|
|221 Easy St APT 10 Mountain View, CA||$689K||2||1.5||1,136|
|78 Gladys Ave Mountain View, CA||$864K||3||2||1,121|
|221 Easy St APT 11 Mountain View, CA||$648K||2||1.5||1,005|
|221 Easy St APT 14 Mountain View, CA||$613K||2||1.5||1,005|
|221 Easy St # 13 Mountain View, CA||$650K||2||1.5||1,005|
|221 Easy St APT 12 Mountain View, CA||$650K||2||1.5||1,005|
|221 Easy St APT 1 Mountain View, CA||$838K||--||--||--|
|231 Easy St APT 7 Mountain View, CA||$631K||2||1.5||1,050|
Nearby Schools in Mountain View
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!