- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
221 Harpeth Wood Dr, Nashville, TN 372214 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a beautiful subdivision nestled in a wooded area with canopied tree line drive into the subdivison. Neighborhood is across from Percy Warner Park and minutes to downtown Nashville and Vanderbilt.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $432,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 870 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 492 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Extra closets, Walk-in closets, Built-in Entertainment Center, Temp. controlled wine closet.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,910 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 176
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 143060A04400CO
- Zillow Home ID: 41173438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 221 Harpeth Wood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.5% less than in Nashville, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37221 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37221 home values.
- 225 Harpeth Wood Dr Nashville, TN$390K433,360
- 228 Harpeth Wood Dr Nashville, TN$319K342,926
- 217 Harpeth Wood Dr Nashville, TN$371K442,962
- 429 Valley Trace Dr Nashville, TN$327K32.52,394
- 425 Valley Trace Dr Nashville, TN$349K32.53,137
- 424 Valley Trace Dr Nashville, TN$458K443,900
- 224 Harpeth Wood Dr Nashville, TN$353K333,242
- 213 Harpeth Wood Dr Nashville, TN$340K332,258
- 220 Harpeth Wood Dr Nashville, TN$345K431,761
- 209 Harpeth Wood Dr Nashville, TN$383K443,324
- 216 Harpeth Wood Dr Nashville, TN$370K43.53,372
- 421 Valley Trace Dr Nashville, TN$350K432,816
- 416 Valley Trace Dr Nashville, TN$372K232,904
- 600 Valley Trace Ct Nashville, TN$337K331,775
- 328 Harpeth Ridge Dr Nashville, TN$463K223,484
- 304 Harpeth Ridge Dr Nashville, TN$447K333,539
- 332 Harpeth Ridge Dr Nashville, TN$400K453,514
- 308 Harpeth Ridge Dr Nashville, TN$428K433,884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!