221 King St, Redwood City, CA 940623 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $890,000
- Price/sqft: $571
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 052171250
- Zillow Home ID: 15564050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 221 King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% less than in Redwood City, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 227 King St Redwood City, CA$1.15M321,370
- 2031 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$996K21.51,400
- 2027 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.14M21.51,540
- 233 King St Redwood City, CA$1.47M33.52,100
- 2035 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.26M22.51,850
- 2013 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.19M411,780
- 212 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$926K211,040
- 239 King St Redwood City, CA$876K211,100
- 222 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$1.17M321,720
- 204 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$1.02M221,360
- 232 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$1.28M32.52,053
- 226 King St Redwood City, CA$1.23M221,730
- 222 King St Redwood City, CA$1.14M311,560
- 2101 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.15M311,360
- 232 King St Redwood City, CA$1.21M321,814
- 245 King St Redwood City, CA$1.01M211,220
- 238 King St Redwood City, CA$1.17M41.51,630
- 236 Jeter St Redwood City, CA$898K211,090
- 2111 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA$1.78M443,344
- 246 King St Redwood City, CA$1.09M321,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.