- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Views: 11,794 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $8,150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,764
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 286 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Shingles, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,619 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 155
- Parcel #: 12029056
- Zillow Home ID: 19495632
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.9-10.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94301 home values will increase 7% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among 94301 homes, this home is valued 196.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% less than in Palo Alto, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94301 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94301 home values.
|1156 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$6.4M||4||3.5||4,417|
|1135 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$3.24M||4||2.5||2,194|
|1133 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$3.39M||4||2.5||2,291|
|200 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.47M||2||1||1,056|
|1116 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$4.02M||5||4||2,789|
|1147 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$3.54M||5||2||2,600|
|1139 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$3.42M||4||2.5||2,526|
|257 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.41M||6||3||2,390|
|1129 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$4.14M||5||3||2,931|
|222 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.38M||3||2.5||2,523|
|1125 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$5.32M||5||5||3,800|
|1112 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$3.57M||4||2||2,403|
|252 Kingsley Ave Palo Alto, CA||$5.61M||5||4.5||3,919|
|1121 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$4.53M||3||3.5||3,372|
|1176 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$3.96M||4||3.5||3,624|
|1106 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$3.46M||3||2||2,313|
|1115 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$5.05M||6||3.5||3,980|
|1174 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA||$3.46M||4||2.5||2,656|
|1140 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$2.06M||1||2||1,049|
|1148 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$3.09M||3||2||2,124|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!