221 NW 49th St, Seattle, WA 981073 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $472,000
- Price/sqft: $248
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Terrific view, walk to Zoo, quiet neighborhood, private back yard. Electric heat.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7986400640
- Zillow Home ID: 49074853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 221 Nw 49th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fremont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Seattle, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fremont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fremont home values.
- 219 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$526K211,080
- 225 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$491K221,210
- 218 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$595K221,340
- 222 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$650K321,890
- 227 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$345K21740
- 211 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$608K211,150
- 212 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$609K321,320
- 226 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$745K422,180
- 220 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$818K533,350
- 231 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$526K311,360
- 222 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$451K211,130
- 212 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$520K321,635
- 230 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$715K322,290
- 208 NW 48th St Seattle, WA$588K32.251,500
- 226 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$697K31.752,000
- 204 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$379K21880
- 4811 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$621K31.751,740
- 4817 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$652K322,240
- 217 NW Market St Seattle, WA$626K32.52,420
- 234 NW 49th St Seattle, WA$603K211,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.