221 North St, Upton, MA 015684 beds, 4 baths, 3,289 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 436 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $533,310
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 71543197
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Radon Remediation System,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Enclosed Shower - Fiberglass,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ 2 Units,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Heat Pump,COOLING \ Wall AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,FAM_DSCRP \ Slider,FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Carriage Shed,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated,GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HEATING \ Propane,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,LIV_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study,OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level,OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,STYLE \ Contemporary,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ f
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,289 sqft
- Parcel #: M: 002 B: L:016
- Zillow Home ID: 57659035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 221 North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01568 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% higher than in Upton, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01568 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Upton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01568 home values.
- 216 North St Upton, MA$446K433,002
- 225 North St Upton, MA$450K32.53,724
- 214 North St Upton, MA$494K32.52,579
- 215 North St Upton, MA$456K32.53,300
- 210 North St Upton, MA$368K322,741
- 211 North St Upton, MA$450K42.52,520
- 230 North St Upton, MA$369K32.52,080
- 208 North St Upton, MA$453K33.52,393
- 235 North St Upton, MA$369K32.51,824
- 207 North St Upton, MA$402K432,132
- 234 North St Upton, MA$514K43.53,600
- 237 North St Upton, MA$433K332,728
- 236 North St Upton, MA$466K42.53,531
- 239 North St Upton, MA$434K32.52,721
- 240 North St Upton, MA$541K32.52,728
- 241 North St Upton, MA$438K333,076
- 200 North St Upton, MA$460K342,800
- 201 North St Upton, MA$520K43.53,412
- 242 North St Upton, MA$479K433,184
- 244 North St Upton, MA$529K42.52,426
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292