- 84 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,178 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Lot depth: 118 ft
- Lot width: 76 ft
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $290,575
- MLS #: T2762594
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 220 sqft
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Unit
- Location: Street Paved
- Location: Lot - Oversized
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: City Water
- Utilities: Telephone
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Special Listing Type: Other
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Location: Sidewalk
- Utilities: Cable Connected
- Utilities: Street Lights
- Location: In City Limits
- Utilities: Underground
- Utilities: Sprinkler Recycled
- Front Exposure: East
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Property Style: Single Family Use
- Current Adjacent Use: Residential
- Location: Room For Pool
- Site Improvements: Trees
- Utilities: Water Available
- Fences: Wood
- Site Improvements: Sold As Is
- Utilities: Sewer Available
- Utilities: Public Water
- Site Improvements: Buildable
- Site Improvements: Flat Level Site
- Site Improvements: Street Lights
- Site Improvements: Irrigation System
- Site Improvements: Security Lighting
- Parcel #: 1152650000
- Zillow Home ID: 82052388
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-690K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Swann Estates
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Swann Estates, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.1% less than in Tampa, and 96.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Swann Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.