- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,048 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $44
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $190
- MLS #: 15018911
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker - Highway ...
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Amenities \ Underground Util, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Gas Cooktop, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Other, Appliances \ Range Hood, Appliances \ Wine Cooler, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ Yearly, Basement Description \ 9 ft + pour, Basement Description \ Bathroom in LL, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Basement Description \ Rec/Family Area, Basement Description \ Sleeping Area, Basement Description \ Sump Pit/Pump, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Bedroom Description \ Divided Bdr Flr Plan, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Bedroom Description \ Possible Extra Lw Lv, Construction \ Brk/Stn Veneer Frnt, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Cooling \ Zoned, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Great Room, Fireplace Location \ Hearth Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Dual System, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Humidifier, Heating \ Zoned, Interior Decor \ 10 foot ceilings, Interior Decor \ 9' Ceilings, Interior Decor \ Built-In Bookcases, Interior Decor \ Coffered Ceilings, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Interior Decor \ Wetbar, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Butler Pantry, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ Hearth Room, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter, Lot Description \ Backs to Comm. Grnd, Lot Description \ Backs to Trees/Woods, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Master Bath Descr. \ 29" Knee Clearance at Vanity, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Master Bath Descr. \ Tub & Separate Shwr, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Leased, Miscellaneous \ Covered Porch, Miscellaneous \ In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Municipality Township \ Dardenne Prairie, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Parking Description \ Covered, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Parking Description \ Oversize, Parking Description \ Rear/Side Entry, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Den/Office, Special Areas \ Front/Back Stairs, Special Areas \ Great Room, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 1 Story, Style Description \ Atrium, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ Atrium Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Lever Style Door Handles, Windows & Doors \ Palladian Windows, Windows & Doors \ Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,414 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3157DA061000C110000000
- Zillow Home ID: 103677450
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $418-756K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 63368 home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Dardenne Prairie as a whole. Among 63368 homes, this home is 227.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 86.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63368, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.1% greater than in Dardenne Prairie, and 1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63368 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dardenne Prairie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63368 home values.
Nearby Schools in Dardenne Prairie
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.