221 York St, Jersey City, NJ 073023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,668 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $935,000
- Price/sqft: $584
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 0614103000000004
- Zillow Home ID: 38888080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 221 York Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.4% lower than in Jersey City, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 219 York St Jersey City, NJ$559K------
- 221 York St # 5 Jersey City, NJ$536K------
- 217 York St APT 1 Jersey City, NJ$884K------
- 223 York St Jersey City, NJ$916K432,800
- 215 York St Jersey City, NJ$957K43--
- 215 York St # 5 Jersey City, NJ$697K------
- 234 Grand St Jersey City, NJ$631K11--
- 232 Grand St # 2 Jersey City, NJ$627K------
- 236 Grand St Jersey City, NJ$555K------
- 254 Grove St Jersey City, NJ$1.13M------
- 252 Grove St Jersey City, NJ$1.05M442,600
- 230 Grand St Jersey City, NJ$803K33.5--
- 238 Grand St Jersey City, NJ$960K441,500
- 230 Grand St Jersey City, NJ$620K34--
- 213 York St Jersey City, NJ$794K221,280
- 250 Grove St # G Jersey City, NJ$626K------
- 248 Grove St Jersey City, NJ$951K------
- 228 Grand St Jersey City, NJ$683K------
- 211 York St Jersey City, NJ--22920
- 211 York St Jersey City, NJ$537K34--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.