- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2210 E 66th Pl UNIT 1712, Tulsa, OK 741361 bed, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Off street
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112605007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2210 E 66th Pl UNIT 1712
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74136 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% less than in Tulsa, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 74136 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74136 home values.
- 2222 E 66th Pl UNIT 1204 Tulsa, OK$62K22.51,100
- 2224 E 66th Pl UNIT 1207 Tulsa, OK$59K22.51,100
- 6607 S Zunis Ave UNIT 2506 Tulsa, OK$39K11806
- 6615 S Zunis Ave UNIT 2602 Tulsa, OK$59K--21,150
- 2201 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$58K--21,150
- 2201 E 67th St UNIT 2803 Tulsa, OK$58K321,150
- 6613 S Zunis Ave UNIT 2608 Tulsa, OK$58K--21,150
- 2213 E 67th St UNIT 1401 Tulsa, OK$59K231,114
- 6605 S Zunis Ave UNIT 2402 Tulsa, OK$47K--21,200
- 6617 S Zunis Ave UNIT 2704 Tulsa, OK$48K321,150
- 6619 S Zunis Ave UNIT 2801 Tulsa, OK$29K321,150
- 6611 S Zunis Ave Tulsa, OK$58K--21,150
- 6609 S Zunis Ave UNIT 2512 Tulsa, OK$39K11806
- 6607 S Zunis Ave Tulsa, OK$41K--1738
- 2201 E 67th St UNIT 2808 Tulsa, OK$59K--21,150
- 6605 S Zunis Ave Tulsa, OK$59K--21,150
- 6605 S Zunis Ave # 3 Tulsa, OK$64K--2.51,150
- 6603 S Zunis Ave Tulsa, OK$45K--21,150
- 6609 S Zunis Ave Tulsa, OK$38K11806
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292