2210 Hayson Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152164 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,513 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 178 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1993 for $64,500
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 997438
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,513 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 0063B00174000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11570376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2210 Hayson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Banksville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Banksville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Banksville home values.
- 2944 Banksville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$165K442,624
- 2201 Hayson Ave Pittsburgh, PA$208K622,750
- 2220 Hayson Ave Pittsburgh, PA$61K311,584
- 2204 Hayson Ave Pittsburgh, PA$136K211,417
- 3014 Banksville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$204KStudio43,182
- 2934 Banksville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$90K21993
- 3016 Banksville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$113K31.51,920
- 3010 Banksville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$134K------
- 2211 Hayson Ave Pittsburgh, PA$90K311,224
- 2236 Hayson Ave Pittsburgh, PA$123K31.52,210
- 2930 Banksville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$123K311,384
- 2924 Banksville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$58K31.52,127
- 2922 Banksville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$60K------
- 2223 Potomac Ave Pittsburgh, PA$138K31.51,232
- 100 High Oak Pl Pittsburgh, PA$146K31.51,232
- 2237 Potomac Ave Pittsburgh, PA$147K31.51,496
- 2235 Hayson Ave Pittsburgh, PA$268K42.52,156
- 2916 Banksville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$70K321,670
- 106 High Oak Pl Pittsburgh, PA$147K31.51,364
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.