- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2210 Hovington Cir E, Jacksonville, FL 322464 beds, 2 baths, 1,999 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 403 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,999 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 209
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 1652853385
- Zillow Home ID: 44598008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2210 Hovington Cir E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Golden Glades - The Woods market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 188.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Golden Glades - The Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golden Glades - The Woods home values.
- 2202 Hovington Cir E Jacksonville, FL$211K321,938
- 2224 Hovington Cir E Jacksonville, FL$215K322,046
- 2190 Hovington Cir E Jacksonville, FL$212K321,898
- 2168 Hovington Cir Jacksonville, FL$184K32--
- 12540 Charles Cove Rd Jacksonville, FL$214K321,880
- 2168 Hovington Cir E Jacksonville, FL$209K321,876
- 12547 Charles Cove Rd Jacksonville, FL$165K321,447
- 2160 Hovington Cir E Jacksonville, FL$210K321,911
- 2219 Hovington Cir E Jacksonville, FL$251K422,201
- 2152 Hovington Cir E Jacksonville, FL$209K321,897
- 2151 Lady Di Ln Jacksonville, FL$201K422,029
- 12620 Farmington Ct Jacksonville, FL$196K421,981
- 2211 Hovington Cir E Jacksonville, FL$189K422,002
- 2144 Hovington Cir E Jacksonville, FL$217K421,950
- 2126 Hovington Cir W Jacksonville, FL$212K321,880
- 12536 Charles Cove Rd Jacksonville, FL$187K421,633
- 2143 Lady Di Ln Jacksonville, FL$169K321,492
- 12621 Farmington Ct Jacksonville, FL$217K421,978
- 12543 Charles Cove Rd Jacksonville, FL$187K321,506
- 2148 Lady Di Ln Jacksonville, FL$179K321,475
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!