2210 Midhurst Rd, Downers Grove, IL 605163 beds, 2 baths, 1,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Very friendly and family orientated subdivision. Great swimming pool and clubhouse and plenty of common ground. Organised family events throughout the year organised by a very enthusiastic Sub division commitee,totally run by homeowners.
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $236,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 564 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 475 sqft
- View: Park
- Community Pool and Clubhouse,Plenty of Commonground
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0824207009
- Zillow Home ID: 4543536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2210 Midhurst Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% lower than in Downers Grove, and 423.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60516 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60516 home values.
- 2224 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$316K--31,554
- 2236 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$302K--2.52,250
- 2213 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$320K--2.52,194
- 2219 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$306K--2.51,904
- 2225 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$332K--2.51,554
- 2242 Oxnard Dr Downers Grove, IL$307K--2.52,178
- 2200 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$360K42.52,231
- 2231 Westfield Dr Downers Grove, IL$323K--32,194
- 2236 Oxnard Dr Downers Grove, IL$338K--2.52,350
- 2231 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$328K431,966
- 2242 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$315K--2.51,554
- 2237 Westfield Dr Downers Grove, IL$321K--32,194
- 2201 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$363K--2.52,463
- 2230 Oxnard Dr Downers Grove, IL$322K--2.52,073
- 2237 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$283K--2.52,194
- 2243 Westfield Dr Downers Grove, IL$324K--2.52,416
- 2254 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$286K--2.52,194
- 2167 Oxnard Dr Downers Grove, IL$318K--2.52,194
- 2243 Midhurst Rd Downers Grove, IL$267K--2.52,004
Nearby Schools in Downers Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!