- Built in 1979
- 14 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $47
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 723043
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Club House, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Game/Rec Rm, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ Pool-Outdoor, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Wood, FHA/VA approved \ Y, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Exempt, H/O Dues Included \ Cable TV, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ See Remarks, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Home owner dues include \ J, Home owner dues include \ L, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Carport, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Built-Up, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Flat, Show map link \ Y, Status \ A, Style \ 30, Type of Fireplace \ Wood, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Master Bath, Unit Features \ Top Floor, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 68
- Floor size: 1,191 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 2909000580
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 48835263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Wedgwood home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Wedgwood homes, this home is 55.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wedgwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.7% less than in Seattle, and 59% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wedgwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wedgwood home values.
|Other Units in this Building (54)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 2210 NE 92nd St|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!