2210 River Dr, Stockton, CA 952043 beds, 2 baths, 1,848 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $182,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- 78.0 ft frontage on Calaveras River, granite-tiled counters and center island
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,848 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11102043
- Zillow Home ID: 15308945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2210 River Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21% less than in Stockton Metro, and 23.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95204 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stockton Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95204 home values.
- 2214 River Dr Stockton, CA$219K432,098
- 2212 River Dr Stockton, CA$197K321,590
- 2206 River Dr Stockton, CA$230K421,861
- 2218 River Dr Stockton, CA$279K432,538
- 3942 Dennis Ave Stockton, CA$163K421,264
- 3943 Delaware Ave Stockton, CA$120K311,040
- 3936 Dennis Ave Stockton, CA$169K421,583
- 3937 Delaware Ave Stockton, CA$142K321,300
- 2200 River Dr Stockton, CA$126K321,471
- 3930 Dennis Ave Stockton, CA$147K321,138
- 2220 River Dr Stockton, CA$534K52.53,313
- 3949 Dennis Ave Stockton, CA--------
- 3931 Delaware Ave Stockton, CA$130K421,226
- 3943 Dennis Ave Stockton, CA$166K321,465
- River Dr Stockton, CA--------
- 3942 Delaware Ave Stockton, CA$187K421,900
- 3937 Dennis Ave Stockton, CA$119K311,040
- 3924 Dennis Ave Stockton, CA$132K321,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!