2210 Sue Ave, Orlando, FL 328033 beds, 2 baths, 2,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 74 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1983 for $67,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: O5305749
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,714 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 182230559600540
- Zillow Home ID: 46151821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2210 Sue Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% less than in Orange, and 128.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32803 home values.
- 2214 Sue Ave Orlando, FL$245K211,270
- 2200 Sue Ave Orlando, FL$989K44.54,400
- 2217 Rowena Ave Orlando, FL$344K322,068
- 2215 Rowena Ave Orlando, FL$321K211,340
- 2216 Sue Ave Orlando, FL$347K321,663
- 2107 Merritt Park Dr Orlando, FL$358K431,843
- 2207 Sue Ave Orlando, FL$257K211,131
- 2219 Rowena Ave Orlando, FL$359K321,500
- 2215 Sue Ave Orlando, FL$551K433,229
- 2105 Merritt Park Dr Orlando, FL$290K321,737
- 2201 Sue Ave Orlando, FL$326K53.52,229
- 2103 Merritt Park Dr Orlando, FL$303K321,737
- 2224 Sue Ave Orlando, FL$388K321,999
- 2101 Merritt Park Dr Orlando, FL$312K311,848
- 2201 Merritt Park Dr Orlando, FL$407K321,855
- 2217 Sue Ave Orlando, FL$346K32.52,043
- 2225 Rowena Ave Orlando, FL$389K32.52,403
- 2209 Merritt Park Dr Orlando, FL$405K332,439
- 2216 Rowena Ave Orlando, FL$602K442,750
- 2218 Rowena Ave Orlando, FL$709K443,873
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.