2210 W Emerson St, Seattle, WA 98199Studio, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,250 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1944
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 810 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2771101200
- Zillow Home ID: 48825315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2210 W Emerson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2214 W Emerson St Seattle, WA$343K21770
- 2204 W Emerson St Seattle, WA$452K321,790
- 3814 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$336K11900
- 2220 W Emerson St Seattle, WA$444K311,360
- 3656 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$363K21780
- 3812 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$422K32.51,560
- 3659 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$975K321,150
- 3659 22nd Ave W APT 2 Seattle, WA$455K32.51,400
- 3816 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$474K311,620
- 3652 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$383K21970
- 3653 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$460K211,420
- 3822 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$485K412,000
- 3643 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$497K331,520
- 3646 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$377K21810
- 3826 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$357K221,000
- 3821B 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA--Studio1400
- 3645 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$436K311,720
- 3642 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA$516K41.51,920
- 3641 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$440K311,170
- 3639 22nd Ave W # B Seattle, WA$427K32.51,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.