- Lot: 3,571 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- HOA Fee: $255
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,125,000
- Price/sqft: $495
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 407 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Spa - Community Facility, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,274 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 41447079
- Zillow Home ID: 19673104
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $850K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Cambrian Park home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Cambrian Park homes, this home is valued 24.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% greater than in San Jose, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cambrian Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
|2207 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.1M||4||2.5||2,545|
|2049 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA||$1.06M||4||2.5||2,274|
|2171 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.13M||4||3||2,642|
|2203 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.12M||4||3||2,642|
|2214 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.11M||4||3||2,642|
|2167 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.1M||4||2.5||2,545|
|2218 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.05M||4||2.5||2,274|
|2048 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA||$1.11M||4||3||2,642|
|2045 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA||$1.09M||4||2.5||2,545|
|2210 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.07M||4||2.5||2,274|
|2222 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.12M||4||3||2,642|
|2163 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.11M||4||2.5||2,617|
|2199 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.07M||4||2.5||2,274|
|2206 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.06M||4||2.5||2,274|
|2044 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA||$1.05M||4||2.5||2,274|
|2041 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA||$1.06M||4||3||2,274|
|2170 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.05M||4||2.5||2,274|
|2174 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.12M||4||3||2,642|
|2166 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.1M||4||3||2,545|
|2159 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA||$1.13M||4||3||2,642|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!