- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $355,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Air Condition \ Central 2, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Category \ Residential, Construction \ FullBrick, Fence \ PrivacyFence, Fireplace \ One, Garage/Carport \ AttachedGar, Garage/Carport \ DoorOpener, Garage/Carport \ SideEntry, Garage/Carport \ ThreeCarGar, Heat \ Central 2, Listing Status \ Active, Outdoor \ Curb/Gutters, Outdoor \ Drive-Concrete, Outdoor \ ParkNearby, Outdoor \ Patio, Outdoor \ Sidewalks, Outdoor \ UndgrndUtil, Outdoor \ View, Photo Indicator \ MultiPhotos, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ 2Story, Sub Structure \ Slab
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 2303073000001036
- Zillow Home ID: 109284608
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $255-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 35803 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Huntsville as a whole. Among 35803 homes, this home is valued 108% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% lower than in Huntsville, and 1.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 35803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Huntsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35803 home values.
Nearby Schools in Huntsville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!